Drishtee started its journey as a technology solution provider in the year 2000, bringing services offered by the government at the doorstep of the villagers. Villages in India continue to face a basic sustainability challenge, forcing migration of members of families to cities in search of livelihood. It understood from the rural communities that the spirit of entrepreneurship, which had been their mainstay of livelihood generation, was slowly dying. This is why Drishtee collaborates with marginalized communities to develop and nurture rural enterprises and support the community ecosystem
Organization Website – www.drishtee.com
City – Noida
State/Province – Uttar Pradesh
Country : India
Volunteer Position Details
Job Title : Customer Empathiser ( Marketing and Branding Leader for Food Basket, Tech Platform Bringing Farmers Together in Rural Villages in India)
Job Function: Marketing, Strategy/Planning, Desgning
Language Requirements: English
Description of Volunteer Opportunity
1. Project description :
Food Basket is an aggregator technology platform for producer companies producing all the probable food items consumed in an average household.
Through technology, Food basket aims to bring farmers together to increase their welfare. It also aims to eliminate middlemen completely from the supply chain of food items and thus to facilitate direct connect between producer and consumer.
3. Role & Responsability
• Create a marketing plan for the Food basket project.
• Create a technology plan for the Food basket project.
• Frame branding policy for the Food basket project & its channels like website, mobile application etc.
• Create flow charts and GUI for food basket mobile application and website.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Experience in marketing strategy and planning
• Experience of customer interaction
• Professional web/interactive design expertise
• Experience creating UI & IA documentation (wireframes, sitemaps, etc.)
• Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
• Proficiency in Front-End Web Development
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
• Active proponent of web standards, usability & accessibility
• Emphasis on clean, usable & sophisticated layouts
• High enthusiasm, can do attitude, and creative mind
Stipend : No , only work related expenses like travel will be borne by Drishtee as per actuals
Housing : Yes
Estimated Time Commitment (Hours per Week): 40 hours
Estimated duration of project: 3-6 months
Location: Either , Preferably – Delhi , National capital region