Organisation : Drishtee Foundation
Department : Operations
What is the Job Title for this position : Disha – Field Lead
Job Function : Project operations and implementation.
Description of Opportunity:
What is the specific Project : Disha is an alternate learning program which endeavour to transform education with student engagement for sharing knowledge, learning innovation and developing skills relevant for their bright future .
What is its goal : To Develop holistically balanced, grounded and bright individuals who are the future of this country.
What tasks will a field lead have to do?
- Planning :
- Leading the field team conceptually.
- Creating operational/implementation strategies with the team for the smooth implementation of the program on field.
- Defining the program implementation resources and materials and resources end to end For teachers, students
- Working on annual Work plan with Project Lead.
- Bring innovation in program within the given framework
- Identification of local person for implementation.
- Contextualization and localization of the curriculum .
- Providing inputs in developing and designing next phase of the program.
- Curriculum support
- Review of curriculum and its training to teachers, balmitra and master balmitrs
- Support subject teachers of schools in planning and implementation
- Capacity Building
- Handholding of and Capacity building of Master Balmitra and Balmitra.
- Training of Master balmitra to build capacity of Village Balmitra and other local resources/experts.
- Capacity building of School teachers for better delivery of knowledge and creating learning friendly environment.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Monthly field expense projection
- Monthly field expense utilization report.
- Community Connection
- Supporting in development and effective function of SMT (Self Managed Team).
- Strong rapport with all field stakeholders.
- Continuous coordination with and support to Project Lead for the entire duration of the program
- Linkup with local resources as well as other SMTs of Drishtee for knowledge sharing, resource mobilization and impact enhancement of the project.
- Conceptualizing, designing, planning and implementing the annual event.
Why is this important to your organization :
Drishtee’s vision is to create sustainable communities and Disha program is a major intervention in order to achieve that goal. The role of Disha-field lead would implement and ensure the quality program delivery on ground.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Passion to bring positive change in rural education.
- Keen to work with children.
- Good understanding of children and their learning interests.
- Minimum 2 years of field experience in project operations specially implementation.
- Post Graduate degree in social science. Degree in education would be preferred.
- Comfortable to stay in a semi-urban area.
Language Requirements : English and Hindi
Location : Naujheel (Mathura,U.P)
Classification : Contractual
Duration of contract : 1 year
Salary : 25000 per month
Housing & meals : Shared Accommodation available with basic amenities on site . The meals have to be organised / managed by the candidate .
Certificate : Yes
Mobile Reimbursements : Mobile reimbursement of Rs. 300 per month
Travel Allowance : Amount will be reimbursed on actual basis. You will be required to travel twice (maximum) from Naujheel to Noida on a monthly basis.
Working days & Hours : The number of working days are from Monday to Saturday, i.e. 6 days in a week.