● Organization Name: Drishtee
● Organization Description: Drishtee is a social organisation working with rural communities in 6000 villages across India, we have an extensive presence in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar, with few initiatives in parts of Rajasthan, West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and other North Eastern states.
Drishtee aims to develop and nurture 500,000 sustainable rural enterprises in the next 5 years, the partnership is with local communities and in collaboration with other stakeholders. To accomplish the objective of formation of enterprises Drishtee requires to play the role of a facilitator for community building within the villages, this entails a continuous and holistic understanding of rural landscape for sustainable development of enterprises and possibilities of forging partnerships.
Progress and development of villages is possible only when families realize and accept the value (intangible& tangible) of coming together as a community for fulfilling their basic common needs. It is important that they recognise that their economic unsustainability may have external influence but the core of the solution lies in their aggregation.
Drishtee is relying on the willingness of rural families to commit, invest, and contribute towards this common cause of unification and working towards their own empowerment.
When the village embarks on the path of organising themselves, the focus is on identifying their core needs, existing skill set and resource requirements. These would be broadly – capacity needs (training & development, design, management, planning & structuring), capital needs (human capital, financial) and channel needs (marketing, networking, linkages) for accessing global markets.
Drishtee analyses these needs and connects with relevant stakeholders such as local government, civil society organisationsand CSR of large corporations seeking partnership support on behalf of the community organisations.
● Sectors Addressed:
Agriculture and allied services
Beauty and Wellness
Banking and Finance
Tourism and Hospitality
● Vision: Drishtee envisions a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity.
● Mission: To facilitate development of rural community organizations and delivery of business services to demonstrate a mode of of sustainable living on the planet.
● *Community Organization: An organized & registered collective of groups, where members are open to share resources & responsibilities in order to achieve sustainable common well being.
● Organisation Website: http://www.drishtee.org/
● Organisation Address (Head Office) :
Drishtee, BSI Business Park Private Limited,
H-15, First Floor- 107/108
Sector 63,Noida- 201307
Job Opportunity Details
• Organisation: DSDC
• Job Title of this position: Program Manager. (CSR) @ Korba, Chattisgarh, MP
• Job Function: Customer Service, Marketing, Public Relations, Strategy, Planning, Liasioning, Coordination, Relationship building, Project Management, Partner Coordination, Team Building and management, Work in an SMT (Self Managed Team) environment.
• Language Requirements: English, Hindi and basic Chhattisgarhi
Description of Opportunity:
• Project: CSR
• Project Mission : To promote & create rural livelihoods for Producers (SHGs / MEGs) under the larger umbrella of Community based organizations which exists & being formed in various villages.
• Tasks that you will need to perform
o Project Management,
o Coordination at Field level and Partners
o Liaison with various stake holders
o Ensure timely delivery
o Team Management
o Relationship Building
o Work towards the overall village development
o Aggregating the Farmers to form a Producer organisaton (Federation)
o Market creation for the federation
o Work towards the Viability of the Project.
• Desired Skills and Expertise:
o Education requirements: Post Graduate in Rural Development or MSW .
o Experience: , Rural development exposure of 3 to 4 years, Preferred Fellows with minimum 2 years of experience.
o Skills & interests:
Partner management, Team Management, Project Management, Hands on Experience, Empathetic, Effective Communication skills, Committed, Self Motivated, Development mindset, Knowledge about agri & forestery production , Strong Conviction and self belief , Professional Attitude.
• Location: On Site – Flat No. C-339, BALCO NAGAR, Sector – 1, Korba, Chhattisgarh
• Classification: Payroll
• Number of Candidates for the Opportunity: 1
• Opening Date: 20th October , 2017
• Closing Date:10th November , 2017
• Preferred Date of joining: 1st December 2017
• Time Commitment : Six days a week , 9 hours a day.
• Estimated duration of project: Ongoing
• Salary Range: Rs.40,000/- pejustifyr month
• Cadre: Prabandhsheel
• Housing: Basic Accommodation facility will be provided.
• Travel expenses: Yes @ Rs.2/- per kms for two wheelers
• Mobile reimbursement: Applicable. Rs. 500 per month
• Miscellaneous: Rs. 500 per month will be provided towards Laptop reimbursement, if it is organised by the candidate.