● Organization Name: Drishtee
● Organization Description: Drishtee is a social organisation working with rural communities in 6000 villages across India, we have an extensive presence in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar, with few initiatives in parts of Rajasthan, West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and other North Eastern states.
Drishtee aims to develop and nurture 500,000 sustainable rural enterprises in the next 5 years, the partnership is with local communities and in collaboration with other stakeholders. To accomplish the objective of formation of enterprises Drishtee requires to play the role of a facilitator for community building within the villages, this entails a continuous and holistic understanding of rural landscape for sustainable development of enterprises and possibilities of forging partnerships.
Progress and development of villages is possible only when families realize and accept the value (intangible& tangible) of coming together as a community for fulfilling their basic common needs. It is important that they recognise that their economic unsustainability may have external influence but the core of the solution lies in their aggregation.
Drishtee is relying on the willingness of rural families to commit, invest, and contribute towards this common cause of unification and working towards their own empowerment.
When the village embarks on the path of organising themselves, the focus is on identifying their core needs, existing skill set and resource requirements. These would be broadly – capacity needs (training & development, design, management, planning & structuring), capital needs (human capital, financial) and channel needs (marketing, networking, linkages) for accessing global markets.
Drishtee analyses these needs and connects with relevant stakeholders such as local government, civil society organisationsand CSR of large corporations seeking partnership support on behalf of the community organisations.
● Sectors Addressed:
Agriculture and allied services
Beauty and Wellness
Banking and Finance
Tourism and Hospitality
● Vision: Drishtee envisions a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity.
● Mission: To facilitate development of rural community organizations and delivery of business services to demonstrate a mode of of sustainable living on the planet.
● *Community Organization: An organized & registered collective of groups, where members are open to share resources & responsibilities in order to achieve sustainable common well being.
● Organisation Website: http://www.drishtee.org/
● Organisation Address (Head Office) :
Drishtee, BSI Business Park Private Limited,
H-15, First Floor- 107/108
Sector 63,Noida- 201307
Job Opportunity Details
● Organization: DSDC
● Job Title for this position: Marketing and Product Development Manager
● Job Function:
Identify marketing strategies.
Customer Service, Marketing, Public Relations, Planning, Liasioning & Coordination, Relationship building. Product Development and its sales & marketing. PR & Event Management
● Language Requirements: English, Hindi and basic Chhattisgarhi
● Description of Opportunity:
1. Project: CSR (Marketing the various SHG & MEG Products)
2. Project Mission: To identify, develop & create a market for products being formed by the SHGs & MEGs under the larger umbrella of Community based organizations which exists and are being formed in various villages.
3. Primary activities :
a. Product Innovation
b. Develop marketing strategies
c. Marketing for SHGs & MEGs.
d. Advocacy & Advertising
e. Research & development of market
f. Coordination with various stake holders
g. Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for the organization.
● Desired Skills and Expertise:
1. Education requirements: Graduate or Post Graduate (preferably someone with rural marketing background )
2. Experience: Product Management. On ground Experience, Excellence in marking the Rural Produces at every level, passionate about supporting the Rural (Forest / non- Forest) produces, products, rural exposure of 2-3 years, Achieving Sales Targets.
3. Skills & interests: Empathetic, Excellent Communication skills, Passionate. Committed, Self Motivated, Knowledge of agriculture products, Strong Conviction and Self belief. Professional Attitude to make the business sustainable and replicable.
● Location: On Site – Flat No. C-339, BALCO NAGAR, Sector – 1, Korba, Chhattisgarh.
● Classification: Payroll
● Number of Candidates for the Opportunity:1
● Opening Date: 20th October,2017
● Closing Date:10th November,2017
● Preferred Date of joining: 1st December 2017
1. Time Commitment: Six days a week , 9 hours a day .
2. Estimated duration of project: Ongoing
3. Salary Range: Rs.25,000/-
4. Cadre: Udyogsheel
6. Housing: Provided by the organization, a modest room at Office cum Guest House facility.
7. Travel expenses: Yes @ Rs.2/- per Km for Two wheelers
8. Mobile reimbursement: Rs. 500 per month
9. Miscellaneous: Rs. 500 per month towards personal Laptop reimbursement.