● Organization Name: Drishtee
● Organization Description: Drishtee is a social organisation working with rural communities in 6000 villages across India, we have an extensive presence in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar, with few initiatives in parts of Rajasthan, West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and other North Eastern states.
Drishtee aims to develop and nurture 500,000 sustainable rural enterprises in the next 5 years, the partnership is with local communities and in collaboration with other stakeholders. To accomplish the objective of formation of enterprises Drishtee requires to play the role of a facilitator for community building within the villages, this entails a continuous and holistic understanding of rural landscape for sustainable development of enterprises and possibilities of forging partnerships.
Progress and development of villages is possible only when families realize and accept the value (intangible& tangible) of coming together as a community for fulfilling their basic common needs. It is important that they recognise that their economic unsustainability may have external influence but the core of the solution lies in their aggregation.
Drishtee is relying on the willingness of rural families to commit, invest, and contribute towards this common cause of unification and working towards their own empowerment.
When the village embarks on the path of organising themselves, the focus is on identifying their core needs, existing skill set and resource requirements. These would be broadly – capacity needs (training & development, design, management, planning & structuring), capital needs (human capital, financial) and channel needs (marketing, networking, linkages) for accessing global markets.
Drishtee analyses these needs and connects with relevant stakeholders such as local government, civil society organisationsand CSR of large corporations seeking partnership support on behalf of the community organisations.
● Sectors Addressed:
Agriculture and allied services
Beauty and Wellness
Banking and Finance
Tourism and Hospitality
● Vision: Drishtee envisions a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity.
● Mission: To facilitate development of rural community organizations and delivery of business services to demonstrate a mode of of sustainable living on the planet.
● *Community Organization: An organized & registered collective of groups, where members are open to share resources & responsibilities in order to achieve sustainable common well being.
● Organisation Website: http://www.drishtee.org/
● Organisation Address (Head Office) :
Drishtee, BSI Business Park Private Limited,
H-15, First Floor- 107/108
Sector 63,Noida- 201307
Job Opportunity Details
Organisation: Drishtee Development & Communication Limited (DDCL)
Department/ Vertical/ Project: Financial Inclusion
Job Title: Manager – Analytics and Network Monitoring
Job Function : Process Design, Analytics, Communication.
Language Requirements: English (Compulsory), Hindi (Desirable)
Description of Opportunity
What is the specific Project? The position is about instilling and leading an analytics backed process of monitoring and supporting Drishtee’s CSP network to achieve optimum performance and mitigate risks.
What is its goal? Its goal is to put in place a systematic monitoring mechanism which can be implemented seamlessly across the field so that Drishtee can manage and support its CSP network effectively.
What tasks will you want her/him to do? The various tasks expected from the resource will be as below:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Drishtee’s Business Correspondent (BC) operations and related MIS data and reports.
- Identify focal points in the existing process which require to be monitored regularly through existing/additional data.
- Design MIS reports/analytics to aid the head office in assessing the strength of operational field processes and propose benchmarks to indicate red flags in the same.
- Revise the existing process such that there is an efficient monitoring system, bank liaising and support to CSPs for work related issues.
- Roll out the monitoring mechanism across the organization.
- Frequently prepare and review the analytics to assess the health of the network and raise red flags wherever required.
Why is this important to your organization? The BC network is the backbone of DDCL’s field operations and it is imperative that it is managed efficiently. For this, first we need to have a clearly laid down process to define expectations from various functionaries, and then we need to ensure adherence to the same. The proposed resource will help us in the design and roll out of such analytics and processes, adherence to which, will be our primary risk mitigation tool, against various operational and fraud related risks in the BC operations.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Education requirements: MBA (finance, operations, marketing, rural management, rural development).
Experience: At least one year in Financial Inclusion.
Skills & interests: MIS & data analytics, process design, communication.
Essential: Diligent, Effective communication & coordination, Strong excel and documentation skills.
Location: Noida Head Office.
Address of Head Office : Drishtee Development & Communication Limited, 108, First Floor, H-15, Rise Tower, Sector 63, Noida – 201307
Opening Date: 10/01/2018
Closing Date: 31/03/18
Preferred Date of joining: 15/2/2018
- Salary: Rs. 35,000 per month.
- Cadre: Udyogsheel
- Mobile reimbursement: Yes.
- Travel expenses: Official expenses as per company policy.