Job Description for Field Executive
Drishtee is a rural platform for developing overall self reliance of communities. Villages in India are facing a basic sustainability challenge, forcing migration of members of families to cities in search of livelihood. Drishtee encourages members, within these communities, to initiate livelihood generating activities in the form of micro enterprises. The enterprises produce, process and package food, textile and housing products within their villages. Drishtee goes on to provide an end to end support in the form of capacity building, credit linkage and market access, by leveraging partnerships. Working for the last 20 years, it has helped develop nearly 10,000 jobs in the villages. The reach spans out to more than 6000 villages across north and north-east India. It has challenged itself to generate another 60,000 rural livelihoods by 2021 through efficient utilization of available resources in villages.
- We trust each other – Absolute and unflinching trust amongst each member is expected.
- Drishtee forms a community of dedicated workforce on the lines of its vision – ‘A world where communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity’
- Drishtee would create leaders and doers who believe that they can make this world a better place.
- Self development would be the key for organisation growth.
- Drishtee hires, grows and retains the best talent available in the world.
Organization (DDCL / DF / DSDC / CID/DRAP): DDCL
Job Location: Sultanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Office or Department or Vertical: Financial Inclusion
Monthly Gross Salary: 10000+ Expenses
Role & Responsibility:
- Meeting With Branch Manager & Fi Manager for BC Service Expansion
- Recruitment of Customer Service Points of BOB & SBI in the area as per Need
- Preparationof CSP document file as per the requirement of bank
- Collection of Registration fees and other charges from CSP time to time and deposit in the designated company bank account
- Customer Service Point Visit for Monitoring & Target Attachments of FI Channel
- Manage relationship with regional and branch officials of banks
- Provide operational support to CSP’s
- Training of CSP on Financial Product & Followup
Send Resume to: HR@Drishtee.in