Drishtee invites you to join our team of passionate people and walk hand in hand through the journey towards our vision of ‘a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity’. With your participation and contribution, you would play a great ‘change maker’ in the lives of the rural communities, their livelihoods and overall sustainability.
Role: Magento 2 Developer and Project Manager
Location: Noida (UP) or Nashik (Maharastra) or Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh).
Swavlamban: is a community led Integrated village development initiative of Drishtee to enhance local livelihood opportunities and access to basic services (food, Housing clothing), with in community. As part of Swavlamban Drishtee has developed an online MarketPlace for providing an access to a larger rural and urban market for rural producers for trading and exchanging.
- Understanding requirements from business teams and process team and documenting the same.
- Building and configuring Drishtee’s Magento 2x platform.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Developing modules in PHP using best practices and integrating with Magento Modules.
- Managing various IT projects with outsourced partners.
- Creating help and training documents for the softwares.
- 4 year experience in software development and project management with atleast 2 year experience in Magento 2x development.
- Advance knowledge of Magento, PHP, MySQL, Java Script and CSS.
- Experience in complete ecommerce lifecycle.
- Understanding of UI/UX.
- Ability to manage project, manage outsourced partner and adherence to timeline.
Drishtee is a social organisation working with rural communities in 6000 villages across India, we have an extensive presence in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar, with few initiatives in parts of Rajasthan, West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and other North Eastern states.
Our Vision: Drishtee envisions a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity.
Drishtee aims to develop and nurture 500,000 sustainable rural enterprises in the next 5 years, the partnership is with local communities and in collaboration with other stakeholders. To accomplish the objective of formation of enterprises Drishtee requires to play the role of a facilitator for community building within the villages, this entails a continuous and holistic understanding of rural landscape for sustainable development of enterprises and possibilities of forging partnerships.
Head Office Address:
BSI Business Park Private Limited,
H-15, First Floor- 107/108 Sector 63, Noida- 201307
Nashik Camp Office:
F-06, First Floor, Club House, Shree Ganesha Valley Apartments, Sinnar Phata, Nashik Road, Nashik – 422101 Maharashtra, INDIA