Organization Name: Drishtee.
Drishtee is a social organization working for rural communities of over 6000 villages in various states in India, with a strong presence in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar. We also have our presence in parts of Rajasthan, West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and some other North Eastern states. Drishtee aims to develop and nurture more than 500,000 sustainable rural livelihoods in next 5 years, in partnership with local communities and external stakeholders. This entails the role of a catalyst for community building and an in depth understanding of rural life and businesses for forging partnerships.
Progress and development of villages is possible only when families realize and accept the need for coming together as a community for fulfilling their basic common needs. It is important that they realize that their economic unsustainability may have external influence but the core of the solution lies in their aggregation. Drishtee is betting on the willingness of rural families to invest, sacrifice and contribute towards this common cause. Once the village embarks on the path of organizing themselves, the focus is on identifying their skill and resource gaps which needs outside support. There are capacity building needs, capital needs and above all requirement of channel support for accessing markets. Drishtee takes these needs to stakeholders such as local government, civil society organizations and CSR of large corporations seeking partnerships on behalf of these community organizations.
Vision: Drishtee envisions a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity.
Mission: To collaborate with marginalized communities to develop and nurture rural enterprises and support the community eco system.
Agriculture and allied services
Beauty and Wellness
Banking and Finance
Tourism and Hospitality
Plumbing, Handicrafts and IT.
City: Head Office at NOIDA. (Area of operations all over India).
State/Province: Uttar Pradesh. (Area of operations all over India).
Department: Human Resource
Reporting Manager: Lead , Talent Acquisition & Retention
Number of Candidates: 1
Closing Date: 30:07:2016
Organization: Drishtee Development and Communication Ltd.
Preferred Date of Joining: 01:08:2016
Location: Noida (U.P.)
Salary Range: Rs 18,000/- to 20,000/- per month
Type of Position: Full time
Details of Vacancy:
Most Important Skills :
Excellent communication and documentation skills
Excellent facilitation and coordination skills
Ability to multitask
Proactive and focused
Self driven and goal oriented
Excellent self management skills
Avid learner and open to feedback
Empathetic and authentic
Values driven and takes ownership
Creative and pro active
Desired Qualification Level : MBA with HR Specialization
Most Relevant Experience : 1-2 years of relevant experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with respective Managers to discuss the needs.
• Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization.
• Builds applicant sources by exploring different options, best industry practices and implement appropriate practices in the organization.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, job sites or any other source.
• Screening, short listing, scheduling and conducting job interviews for different job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
• Evaluates applicants by analyzing responses, verifying reference, discussing with respective Managers.
• Monitoring and reducing the costs of the recruitment process
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Requirement mapping and activity profiling for interns and volunteers
- Establishing and managing relation with education institutes, corporates and other organizations for sourcing interns and volunteers