Franchisee Arrangement Details for PMKVY 2.0
1) Drishtee is one of recognized Training partner of NSDC, to deliver the schemes like PMKVY. With Drishtee’s presence in States (Assam/North East, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra, Chhattisgarh Rajasthan and Karnataka), you will not only contribute to PM’s Vision and Mission of Skill India but will also have financially rewarding opportunity. Drishtee has actively participated in PMKVY 1.0 program where more than 11,000 candidates got trained for different job roles with success rate of more than 75% passed out ratio.
2) Drishtee Skill Development centre Pvt Ltd will run skilling programs under the Pradhan Mantri Koushal Vikas Yojna 2.0 in different Job Roles under sectors of Agriculture, Apparel and Home Made ups, Cnstruction, Beauty and wellness, Textile, Tourism and Hospitality, Banking and Financial Services, IT/ITes, Healthcare and any other sector connected with rural livelihood.
3) Drishtee is looking for franchisee partner, under cost sharing arrangement, having competence to run the skill development centre for any one or more sectors in States of Assam / North East, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra, Chhattisgarh Rajasthan and Karnataka.
4) Details of Sectors and Job Roles can be accessed from NSDC / SSC website. Curriculum and the session plan for the respective job roles as per SSC guidelines will be provided by Drishtee.
5) Association with the franchisee partner is expected to be for a period 3 to 4 years. The scope of engagement will include;
a) providing centre space of 4000 square feet (3000 square feet for North-East and Hilly areas) area including 6 rooms of minimum 300 square feet size, 4-5 toilets, open area and parking space and associated facilities,
b) setting up tool / equipment in lab room,
c) workshop/ lab/ classroom seating arrangements,
d) arranging trainers for particular job roles and training of trainers through SSC,
e) mobilization and counselling of candidates (having compulsory Aadhar number and Bank Account),
f) imparting skilling (minimum duration of 200 hours per batch of 30 candidates),
g) facility of biometric attendance & CCTV Surveillance in centre,
h) arranging assessment of the candidates through the SSC,
i) tie-ups with industries / vendors/ enterprise for placement etc and facilitating in placement of candidates post training,
j) timely data upload in Drishtee MIS,
k) any other facilitation as may be required.
Kindly download Franchisee Registration Form (click on the link) and send the filled copy of the form with all requite supporting documents mentioned in form by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Note: Send email for any clarification needed to “email@example.com”