Drishtee HR Recruitment
Drishtee is a rural platform for developing overall self reliance of communities. Villages in India are facing a basic sustainability challenge, forcing migration of members of families to cities in search of livelihood. Drishtee encourages members, within these communities, to initiate livelihood generating activities in the form of micro enterprises. The enterprises produce, process and package food, textile and housing products within their villages. Drishtee goes on to provide an end to end support in the form of capacity building, credit linkage and market access, by leveraging partnerships. Working for the last 20 years, it has helped develop nearly 10,000 jobs in the villages. The reach spans out to more than 6000 villages across north and north-east India. It has challenged itself to generate another 60,000 rural livelihoods by 2021 through efficient utilization of available resources in villages.
- We trust each other – Absolute and unflinching trust amongst each member is expected.
- Drishtee forms a community of dedicated workforce on the lines of its vision – ‘A world where communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity’
- Drishtee would create leaders and doers who believe that they can make this world a better place.
- Self development would be the key for organisation growth.
- Drishtee hires, grows and retains the best talent available in the world.
Drishtee Recruitment Strategy
Drishtee is building a team for the future. We need large hearted, socially sensitive people to contribute consistently. Working for Drishtee should be synonymous to ‘Sewa’ done for the community. While the Team Drishtee takes care of the communities that they work for, the organisation takes care of its team in a manner that they feel comfortable, secure, fulfilled and extremely happy. The recruitment strategy is to induct aligned work-force from India or abroad. People joining Drishtee would learn about 1. Rural India 2. Drishtee’s vision, development strategy etc and finally about 3. Their own role in it (Job Profile).
Management Grades and Skill requirements:
We need people at various levels of skills and experiences and therefore would be selecting team members from various backgrounds- social, corporate or social enterprise, depending on the profiles we are hiring for.
The positions for which we would recruit centrally would be for the following cadres:
- Gram Sahyogi – Rs 15,000 or Minimum wage (M1 and M2 cadre – unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled)- Selection decision is normally of the local team and recruitment is based on generic job profiles such as mobilizers, delivery executives and cluster managers (M2) – these positions are for freshers. We give special preference to students (especially women) from villages or sons of farmers.
- Lok Sheel – Rs. 25,000 (M3 cadre) This is the Junior Management Cadre for positions such as such as Micro Project Managers, District Coordinators, Asst Controllers etc. These are people who are freshers from recognized universities (India or abroad). We should welcome the spirit of volunteering within this segment and recruit through campus etc. volume recruitment happens from within this cadre.
- Udyog Sheel – Rs. 35,000 (M4 cadre) for positions at Zonal level such as controllers, Project Managers etc. This is the Middle Management cadre. These are people who have 4-6 years of experience in either corporate sector or social sector. They should be motivated to join Drishtee for its holistic approach and community connect.
A bright young graduate or a post graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in a reputed corporate or a social organisation. He should have a minimum stint of 2 years in any specific position.
(S)He should have a deep appetite for learning and contributing within a community. The person should be a positive individual willing to solve problems. Drishtee would also expect the person to be the owner of his or her assigned responsibility. (S)he should be a self starter and a go getter.
4. Prabandh Sheel – Rs. 50,000 (M5 and above cadre) for leadership positions as AVPs, Macro Project managers, Product heads etc. These are people with around 10 years of experience. This is the Senior Management cadre.
Very well qualified person with around 10 years or more of experience in the corporate space. There should be a proven track record of innovation in work profile, approach, failures and successes. There should be complete buy in for the vision, values and mission of Drishtee.
The individual should have a great deal of resilience and high degree of empathy. (S)he should be willing to devote the rest of his/her life for community building and rural development. The person should demonstrate mentoring qualities and should take up training and development of co-workers. There should be openness to new ideas and innovative approach.
Open positions and Job Profile:
|Position Code #||Position Name||Management Grade||Location||Responsibility|
|SPM01||Project Manager||Prabandhsheel||Varanasi||Overall Ownership of the project – Impact and sustainability|
|SML02||MIRI Lead||Prabandhsheel||Varanasi||Lead Customer outreach and owner of Project sustainability|
|SMC03||Marketing and Communication||Udyogsheel||Varanasi||Building awareness and brand|
|SMS04||Sales and relationship||Udyogsheel||Varanasi||Customer acquisition, retention and Sales.|
|SLL05||Livelihood Lead||Prabandhsheel||Varanasi||Managing the Hub and Franchise Drishtee Livelihood Centers|
|SMF06||MIRI Franchisee Lead||Prabandhsheel||Varanasi||Building a network of Sales franchisees.|
|SSC07||Supply Chain and Distribution Lead||Prabandhsheel||Varanasi||Ensuring efficient flow of goods|
|SFS08||Financial Service Lead||Prabandhsheel||Varanasi||Deploying a wallet based transaction model|
|SHA09||HR and Admin Lead||Udyogsheel||Varanasi||Managing people and process|
|SAL10||Account Lead||Udyogsheel||Varanasi||Ensuring deployment of accounting SOP|
Send your CV to email@example.com